Calgary Meet-up

Monday, February 12, 2007

Good times hanging on Thursday night. There was Robin, Dave, Jeremy, Jared, and myself. Basically we were getting to know each other a little bit better and sharing our stories.

Although some of us know each other reasonably well, there were some first time acquaintancing going down.

A semi-regular facetoface like this helps us invite other interested people to be a part of the conversation.

Our next meet-up is March 22nd - write it down - location tba

Pictures from the night anyone?

-----------------------------------------------------------


COMMENTS:

Blogger Joshua Gordon said...

My name is Josh Gordon, and I'm currently attending Rocky Mountain College in Calgary NorthWest... I'm interested in what you guys are doing. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, my email address is josh_gordon1985@Hotmail.com, and my cell # is 969 7299.

thanks y'all!

Josh

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Dave King said...

Josh, one of the best ways to stay in touch is to join the Resonate mailing list.

Adam what pics I have are here!

11:14 AM

 
Blogger Joshua Gordon said...

What are the chances of meeting up with someone for an interview / conversation? I've been doing research on the emerging/organic church in my spare time for about a year or so, and would relish a face to face chat!

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy Duncan said...

I'm sure any of us would be willing to connect with you. Send me an email if you ever want to get together.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy Duncan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy Duncan said...

BTW There are a couple photos from the meeting up here

8:12 AM

 

Post a Comment